-
January 30th, 2026, 01:09 AM
#1
Hostboard Member
Best Online Accountant Services in Canada?
Hi everyone,
I’m looking for recommendations for reliable online accounting services in Canada. I run a small business and need help with bookkeeping, tax filing, and financial planning. I want an accountant who is experienced with Canadian tax laws, offers easy-to-use digital tools, and can provide timely support without the need for in-person meetings.
Ideally, the service would be affordable for a small business but still professional and thorough. Has anyone used an online accountant in Canada that they’d recommend?
What was your experience like, and were there any hidden fees or limitations?
-
January 30th, 2026, 01:10 AM
#2
Senior Hostboard Member
Re: Best Online Accountant Services in Canada?
Hi! I’ve used Pilot and BooksTime for my small business in Canada and both work really well. They handle bookkeeping, tax filing, and financial planning online and the tools are very user-friendly. If you’re looking for an online accountant Canada, these services have accountants familiar with Canadian tax laws and support is responsive via email or chat with no in-person meetings needed. Pricing is mostly transparent, with monthly subscriptions based on business size, though some add-ons like payroll or year-end filings can cost extra. Overall, I’ve had a smooth experience with no hidden fees and would definitely recommend them.
Tags for this Thread
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks